My specs: Asus P8H67-V , i7-2600k, HD3000, Samsung 840 EVO SSD
0 - create or download an USB stick with Yosemite and Clover bootloader:
- download latest clover version and put it into your USB;
- download clover configurator and put it into your USB;
- download kext wizard and put it into your USB;
- download DSDT editor for MAC and put it into your USB;
- download latest AtherosL1cEthernet.kext and put into your USB;
- download GenericUSBXHCI_1.2.7_for_Yosemite_14A329r and put into your USB;
- download fakesmc latest version and put it in your USB.
1 - you need to patch your bios to remove MSR limitation or you won't get native power management, google uefi tool / uefi patch;
2 - extract your DSDT with DSDT editor from Windows and save it to your USB;
3 - install Yosemite from UEFI USB (press F8 at boot and choose UEFI: USB (your model), select install osx from usb:
- go to boot options and put 0x01268086 in device id for HD3000 (it will enable HW acceleration);
- first passage format your disk with disk utility and install to your newly formatted disk;
- at reboot boot from uefi USB again, go into options again and put 0x01268086 in device id for HD3000, chose install from usb again;
- at next reboot boot from uefi boot, put again the device id in HD3000, select boot osx from disk (the one where you installed it)
4 - finalize installation with your data, don't choose automatic time zone. Put it manually.
5 - you should be at desktop, time to intall clover into UEFI, openup latest clover version and install it to your disk
- install for UEFI only, install in esp, choose a theme don't select emuviariableuefi-64 and osxlowmemfixdrv in drivers, install rc scripts to target volume, optional clover preference panel;
- put fakesmc into EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10 (create the directory)
6 - reboot from USB and open uefi shell:
- find your efi partition with fsx: (fs1: , fs2: whatever is yours, check with ls what is the content)
- when your found yours do cd \EFI\CLOVER ; bcfg boot dump ; bcfg boot add 0 CLOVERX64.efi "OSX"
7 - reboot, press F8 and choose boot from EFI:OSX (the option we just added)
8 - put the device id for HD3000 as in the previous passages to get HW acceleration
9 - time to setup hardware:
- open kext wizard and install atheros driver and USB 3.0 driver from your USB, repair permissions and cache;
- open clover configurator, mount efi, import config.plist from efi, choose kext dev mode in boot options and -v (to see what’s going on), put 0x01268086 into devices under intel.
- download and run ssdtPRGen.sh —> https://github.com/P...ha/ssdtPRGen.sh (check info there).
- put your SSDT.aml into EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched (mount efi with clover configurator)
- open DSDT editor (download java), open your DSDT and apply toledo patch —> https://github.com/t...fi_hd3000-3.txt
- I also applied from DSDT editor EHCI, LPC and Orange External Icons patches, compile the DSDT, google how to remove errors. Once you are set save the DSDT.aml to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
- patch audio (realtek) —> https://github.com/t...audio_CloverALC
- open clover configurator remove all fixes and table dropping, don’t generate ssdt nor p-states or c-states, remove id for hd3000 in devices, remove orange icon
patch from kernel and kext patches, choose your macmini5,1 smbios, inject kexts and system id in System Parameters
- export plist to your EFI partition
- reboot, that’s it
- if you have SSD enable trim --> http://www.insanelym...-non-apple-ssd/
- if you have the external monitor seen as TV through HDMI (bad colors) use this RGB override fix and calibrate your monitor color scheme --> http://www.ireckon.n...xternal-monitor
- for wifi I use a digicom wave 150c (RT2870) with these kexts -->http://www.mediafire...4_UI220.127.116.11.dmg
turbo boost video